SELL IT? AUCTION IT? DONATE IT? KEEP IT? INSURE IT? WRITE IT OFF?
Stephen Braitman is an accredited senior appraiser through the American Society of Appraisers (ASA) with a specialty in Music Memorabilia. He has years of experience with people in the music industry, and the record-collecting field.
His services can help you with any appraisal need including insurance coverage, donating for tax credit, selling or auctioning off your material, assisting in legal issues involving property settlement and other litigation … or simply just finding out what your collection is worth.
All Eras All Genres All Types
- Records: LPs, 45s, 78s, EPs CDs and Digital Media
- Posters, Flyers, Handbills Promotional Items, Awards, Photographs
- Sheet Music, Music Scores, Folios Programs, Tickets, All Concert Materials
All Collectables Related to Music
Critical Assistance in Defining Value and Strategic Planning
- Insurance Replacement Cost Coverage
- IRS Charitable Donations
- Equitable Division of Property in an Estate or Divorce
- Estate Planning
- Expert Witness
- IRS Federal Estate Tax
- Loss of Value Claims
- Opinions of Value
- Settlement of Damage
- Valuation and Settlement
Expert Appraisal Services for Collectors and Professionals
- Record Collectors and Dealers
- Archives, Libraries, Auction Houses
- Insurance Agencies
- Executors for Estates