SELL IT? AUCTION IT? DONATE IT? KEEP IT? INSURE IT? WRITE IT OFF?
Stephen Braitman is an accredited senior appraiser in Music Memorabilia with the American Society of Appraisers (ASA) and has years of experience with people in the music industry.
His services can help you with any appraisal need including selling, auctioning, tax donation, litigation or just finding out what your collection is worth.
Focusing on Rare, Unique and Uncommon Records & Music Memorabilia
- Records: LPs, 45s, 78s, EPs
- CDs and Digital Media
- Posters, Flyers, Handbills
- Promotional Items, Awards, Photographs
- Sheet Music, Music Scores, Folios
- Programs, Tickets, All Concert Materials
- All Collectables Related to Music
- Record Collectors and Dealers
- Archives, Libraries, Auction Houses
- Insurance Agencies
- Executors for Estates
- Estate Planning
- Tax Purposes
- Expert Witness